Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

NOT hatred, sorrow, discord, provocation, cruelty, meanness, dishonesty, mercilessness, and self-indulgence.

To all of you out there who have experienced the latter list of qualities from anyone who claims to be a “Christian,” I apologize for them. The point of the religion and lifestyle of Christianity is to love. Overflowing, unbridled love. A love that cannot be easily understood.

So, please disregard the “Christians” who do not show this. They are liars and hypocrites and slander the name of the God they claim to honor.

3 comments:

  1. Every word TRUTH.
    I have had your blog on my favorites since August since you don't have a "follow wedgit" up. Just checking back to see what words of wisdom you've put to print.
    The invitation to follow is still open and always will be. May God bless you richly and often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @covnitkepr1 Thank you so very, very much! It makes me happy to know that people that I don't know in real life read this. :) And I will fix that widget problem immediately.

    ReplyDelete