5 Bands/Musicians I’ve been Listening to A lot Lately:
1. A Fine Frenzy (always and forever)
2. Paramore (another necessity)
3. Regina Spektor
5. Imogen Heap
Biggest Celebrity Crushes:
1. johnny depp
2. gerard butler
3. josh duhamel
4. daniel craig
5. denzel washington
Songs I Can’t Stop Listening to at the Moment:
1. Eet - Regina Spektor
2. Airplanes - B.O.B. feat. Hayley Williams of Paramore
3. Suna No Oshiro - Kanon Wakeshima
4. Warwick Avenue - Duffy
5. The Only Exception - Paramore
My Dream Future: 1 Job/1 City/1 Car/1 Pet:
Job - traveling publicity coordinator and networker for some organization that i am passionate about/writer/wife/mother/cook
City - homebase somewhere in GA, preferrably coastal GA
Car - bmw sedan
Pet - something i’ve rescued from a shelter as a puppy. and a cat.
5 Things that Always Cheer Me Up:
2. Starbucks frappuccinos
3. fresh cherries
4. Chris hugs
5. driving and music
TV Shows I've Seen Every Episode of:
1. Ghost Hunters (almost every episode)
Favorite Sports Teams:
1. University of Georgia Bulldogs football
2. Atlanta Braves baseball
3. that’s about it
Five things that I would say to FIVE different people:
1. Could you try to be interesting?
2. Please GROW! Mentally and physically.
3. You are not infallible. Please realize that and change for the better.
4. Step out of your dream world and face reality - with all the dirty, grotesque, and horrible things that come with it! Withdrawing in the face of ugly will not make the ugly go away. Change it.
5. You do realize that when you become a lawyer, no one will want to work with you because of how quick you are to report people when they violate your overdeveloped sense of legalistic justice.
Ten things about myself:
1. I LOVE music. I can’t go a day without listening to music or singing something.
2. I adore beautiful things. I will look at them for hours and be happy.
3. I love being outside surrounded by sunshine and nature.
4. Because of #3, I don’t like cities. Too many people. Not enough trees and grass and sky.
5. I’m pretty good at accents. If I hear it, I can more than likely mimic it.
6. I’m addicted to caramel frappuccinos from Starbucks.
7. I only have one more year of law school to go. I’m nervous.
8. I’m the oldest of three girls in my family.
9. I LOVE jelly belly jelly beans.
10. Daylilies are my favorite flower right now.
Seven ways to win my heart:
1. Buy me food.
2. Introduce me to new music that I actually like. This means that you have to pay attention to what I like since I’m pretty ecclectic and will more than likely scorn you if you give me a top 40s cd.
3. Be able to make conversation on a very wide variety of topics and actually know what you are talking about.
4. Be willing to let me have my own opinion especially when it differs from yours!
5. Be willing to hold me and be there for me when I need it without trying to talk about it, and also be willing to be quiet and not talk to me when I need that, too.
6. Be transparent with me and answer questions about yourself if I ask you (this means you have to have the intelligence to actually THINK deeply in order to answer the question as well).
7. Have a wide variety of interests so that between the both of us, there won’t be a dull moment.
Seven things that cross my mind a lot:
1. frustrations with how some people think in such small boxes
3. wanting to be happy and content
4. pictures of beautiful things that I have seen recently
5. what ifs
6. money woes
7. body woes
Four things I do before I sleep:
1. brush my teeth
2. wash my face
3. call chris
4. drink water
Four things I see right now:
1. my laptop
2. my taco bell cup (which is pretty awesomely designed. :])
3. this appellate brief i’m working on
4. blue post-its
Two things I want to do before I die:
1. find something for me to do and make money that i actually love getting up in the morning for.
2. have a house and raise a family in it