Monday, June 28, 2010

I've really been struggling recently with being content with where I am in life.

The more I study law and work in law offices, the more I'm starting to think that I'm really not cut out for the work of a lawyer. Most lawyers are tied to their offices and work day in and day out doing the same thing. I truly don't think that I could sit in an office all day. I think it would drive me crazy! Just being in an office every day this summer has been trying on my nerves. I feel boxed in.

I'm really curious what God has planned for me after I graduate from law school next May. I have so many interests that I want to use every day, and I know that practicing law would be pushing me into something smaller than I want.

If I could have a profitable business at home, I think it would be easier, but I've been thinking about how a law practice run from home and a potential house of children would conflict.

I guess I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

I think that this discontentment may peak soon. I hope it does. I'm tired. And I'm tired of trying to force myself to go in a direction that I have no excitement for.

No comments:

Post a Comment