Saturday, October 9, 2010

A case of wanderlust

Today has been one of the most frustrating days ever. Fall break (and no classes for 3 class days) starts Wednesday. However, my mind and my motivation is unfortunately already on break. Even more, knowing that I get to go home to Georgia in just a few short days has me dreadfully homesick.

To top it off, I also have a horrible case of Wanderlust. I want to go new places, see new things, eat new food, take new pictures, and just experience something NEW. I'm tired of the same routine every single day.

All together, it makes me ridiculously restless and discontent which means that I have to make sure I don't get depressed because of it. Not good.

I'm just so ready to be finished with law school, back home, and working to pay off my student loans.

The next 5 years are going to be hectic and busy, but hopefully I will be debt free and able to do what I want to do with my life. 5 years is so long and so short at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. Wanderlust. I have often wondered what it was called when I had that desire to just do some place other than here. I actually read this yesterday and I was thinking about it on the way home and how far I could get on what gas I had in my car. I wish it was enough to drive to Seattle... or maybe LA... or Colorado. *Sigh* Guess the small town life is what I have for now... Love your pics by the way.

    ReplyDelete