I sometimes wonder what my non-student life will be like. I've been a student for 20 years now. I don't think I'll know what to do with myself when I'm in the "real world."
However, I do know some of the things that I want to do and have once I have a steady schedule.
1. I want to have a garden. Herbs, veggies, fruit, flowers, everything.
2. I want to quilt. I know how, but I just never have the time. I already know my first project.
3. I want to learn how to can foods. Jellies, jams, pickles, veggies, etc.
4. I want to learn how to cook and be known as a masterful cook by any standard.
5. I want to learn how to sew my own clothing.
6. I want to make myself sit still long enough to crochet an entire afghan.
7. I want to get married and have babies.
8. I want to have a beautifully decorated home.
9. I want to own an old house with character and history.
10. I want to relearn how to play the piano. Over 3 years of not really playing has made me forget.
11. I want to own a baby grand piano for me to relearn piano on.
12. I want to own and know how to use a digital camera other than a point-and-shoot.
I guess that's a decent start to this list for now.