- New job (still looking, but I know something will come open)
- Getting my own apartment again
- Decorating said apartment
- Traveling some
I've also been thinking about some new hobbies that I would like to start:
- Photography (need to get a camera other than a point and shoot)
- Dancing (I very much want to learn salsa!)
- Cooking more. (I know how to cook, but I rarely do it. And I have soooo many recipes pinned to my Food Obsession board on Pinterest!
- Running (I know. I know. I hate running. I really do. But I always dream that I am running, and I know I would get a rockin' and in-shape body if I would do it!)
- Writing (I need to get back into this. Either writing fiction, poetry, or research article. I don't care. I just need to write!)
And those are just the things I can think of off the top of my head.
What about you? What are you looking forward to this summer? And what new things would you like to learn?