Monday, January 30, 2012

Winter Blues

It's been a strange few weeks. Stressful in some ways, completely unremarkable in others. Had to go to the doctor last week for a hormone imbalance, and the prescription I'm on now is "working," but I'm in a pretty bad mood because of it. I'm tired of feeling tired, so hopefully I'll get all this crap worked out soon. I'm tired of trying to be positive about everything.I really dislike winter. And I dislike having so little privacy and space of my own right now.

Started my job search this past week as well. This current job ends probably in May, so I'm trying to get something lined up before then. It's a little discouraging to see how the job market looks. I think I'm going to have to just get face time with potential employers and convince them that they need me, even if they don't have a position open at the time. ;) I need to get more energy and positivity before I can put myself in that mindset though. Whew!

I've been making little crafty things every now and then. But crafting is an expensive hobby! haha! Especially when I'm having to rebuild my craft supply stash.

This past year was really hard in so many ways, and I'm ready for some happiness. I know that you make your own happiness in many ways, but I don't quite know the secret right now. If you have any tips, let me know.

I know this is a random post, but it is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment