Sunday, April 3, 2011

Barristers' Banquet 2011

Last night was the Barristers' Banquet at my law school. (Think formal dinner with a speaker and doorprizes!) I had a great night with my lovely friends! I'm really going to miss all of them after graduation. We had a wonderful time last night, though. The food was amazing - hors d'oeuvres, green salad, Chicken Oscar, and apple caramel cake and coffee. Everyone looked beautiful, and the location was stunning.

All in all, it was an ALMOST perfect night. :)

The first picture is of me (on the left) and my roommate Amy (on the right). The bottom picture is (l-r) my roommate Meredith, my friend Anna, me, my roommate Amy, and my friend Stephanie.


3 comments:

  1. No idea why it wasn't a perfect night but you looked more amazing than I can ever remember (except for one time) so I think your night was pretty darn close to perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure I know what that one other time is.... haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun night. Love your dress! :)

    ReplyDelete