1. My name is Anna. I am 25, turning 26 in May. I am a third year law student graduating in May and taking the Bar Exam in July.
2. I am an extremely complex person, but I have learned to temper my complexities down so that I can relate to more people and be more friendly. haha!
3. Oh, I better tell you now. I like lists. That's why I'm doing this in a list format.
4. I generally say that my favorite color is green, but that's more a default favorite since my true favorites change by the moment. ;)
5. I'm a Southern woman through and through. I'm in Virginia now for law school but it's not Southern enough for me. ;) I was born and raised in Georgia and plan on going back there after law school and probably never living anywhere else for the rest of my life (unless God specifically tells me to go somewhere else).
6. I am not married, nor do I have children, but I have been dating a man named Chris for over 3.5 years now. No wedding in the works yet, but all in the proper time.
7. I have two younger sisters. Being the oldest sister has really influenced how I look at life. I'm more responsible and have a stronger since of familial duty than either of my sisters do, I think.
8. I love music, even "strange" music. I wouldn't go so far as to say that I am in the indie scene, but I have a very wide range of tastes from folk to country to metal to pop to classical to instrumental to rock to hip hop. I have so many "favorite" artists that it really does no good to list them all out.
9. I love food. My love of food is so strong that I am surprised that I don't weigh 300 lbs. I like Southern home cooking just as much as Thai or Indian. I'll try almost anything once, and I like to experiment with spices when I cook. So far, all but one thing has turned out tasty. ;)
10. I love the internet. I'm not addicted to it since I can go for weeks without checking anything when i want to, but I just really like the internet. There are so many interesting things to read and see and so many beautiful photos and other art that people have created. Also, basically unlimited music! :)
11. I currently maintain 4 blogs, 3 of which are mostly photographs I find here and there that I really like. The 4th is more of a traditional blog. I don't post there as often as I'd like, but sometimes I feel like I don't have anything interesting to say, so I don't bother.
12. (I'm almost finished! I promise!) I've always been a voracious reader. I remember being so excited when the summer book club would start at the local library. I would go with my little canvas tote bag and fill it up with picture books, novels, fairy tales, educational books... anything I could get my hands on. I wish that I had kept a list of everything that I read up until this point in my life. I'm sure the list would be intimidating! haha! I hope my future children love reading and knowledge as much as I do.
Ok. That's enough for now. I could go on for a while, but I'll stop. ;)