So I’m sick for Christmas. Not good. But I did have a nice day other than the sickness.
* My first pair of Sperry Topsiders (Angelfish in Greige Nubuck/Tattersall color)
* A silver-colored business card case with my initials engraved in the cover
* Cosmetic brushes
* Nine West sunglasses
* Get Smart movie
* Enchanted movie
* The Goonies movie
* A new set of ear bud headphones
* A portable speaker for my i-pod
* A whole stocking full of chocolate
* A large picture of Audrey Hepburn to hang on my wall (lovely)
* Two sets of Vera Bradley padded hangers. So pretty.
* A pair of Isotoner leather gloves with faux fur on the inside
And we ate cinnamon rolls for breakfast, BBQ sandwiches for lunch, and cheddar potato chowder and cornbread for supper. All interspersed with chocolate at random times. :)
Oh, and the coolest part is that it snowed. In Georgia. On Christmas Day. We havent had a White Christmas in 130 years. So yeah. It’s a big deal. :)
How was your Christmas?